Welcome to an easier, more convenient way to manage your money.
- Are you sure that you’re investing as efficiently as you could be?
- Do you know what your goals are, and how your investments link to them?
- Have you got the time to do the research and paperwork for a complex portfolio?
- Are your current investments held all over the place and are hard to keep track of?
- Do you know the overall charge of all your investments?
If you answered no to any of the above, then a wrap could be the answer as it can bring all your investments and pensions together, in one place.
How a wrap can be of benefit to you:
- Brings your investments and pensions together – which reduces your administration, makes tax returns simpler and gives you a better grasp on your financial position
- 24/7 online access, so you can view your portfolios at your convenience
- Allows access to model portfolios of funds – spreading risk, while optimising potential performance
- Mackay Hall can create bespoke reports that suit you including valuations, CGT and income reports
- Investing new money or changing investments can be done on-line usually with no further paperwork required after initial sign up
- Many funds waive their initial charges (usually up to 5%) when investing via a wrap
- Many funds annual charges are reduced as wraps use their buying power to negotiate discounts
- Facility to calculate a weighted average annual charge which tells you what the overall charge of your portfolio would be
- Simple to alter your funds to suit your current attitude to risk
- Re-balancing done on-line, which ‘resets’ your funds to your original risk profile – we offer this once a year, but can do it on request
- Withdraw funds or start an income with one phone call – no paperwork needed
Not sure what you’ll want from your money in the future? Wraps are flexible so whatever your needs, we can help offer the choices to meet them.
“I don’t know how my money is working for me.”
If there’s a downside to wealth, it’s the time it takes to keep your money working hard. Often the more successful you become in life, the less time you have to look after your money.
Wraps let you check on your investment portfolio 24 hours a day.
Should you require more detailed information such as performance of a certain investment or fund over a certain period, Mackay Hall can produce this on request in a format that suits you.
Like all the best ideas, wraps are brilliantly simple. And simply brilliant.
How your financial world might look now:
Lots of different companies, various investments, old employer pensions, current pensions, ISAs, bonds, shares and savings accounts. With you in the middle, not quite sure how much and what you are being charged for and how to manage them all.
Investing is interesting, paperwork isn’t – especially when it uses up time and money that you could spend planning for your future.
How your financial world could look:
Wraps can transform the way you manage your money. Having all your investments together in one place might sound simple and it is – that’s the beauty of it.
Wraps work securely through the web, to let you see your financial assets in one place. It means that when you meet your adviser, you can both see the complete picture of your portfolio, before making any decisions. It’s the logical, convenient and time-saving way to keep track of your investments.
How could I benefit?
Wraps can include tax-efficient products – Self Invested Personal Pensions, Offshore Bonds, Onshore Bonds and ISAs so we can make the tax system work for you, not against you.
Better investment options
Through wraps you can access a huge range of investment options – including funds, stocks and shares, gilts and bonds, ETFs and VCTs. It used to be you would have to approach each provider of these individually resulting in higher costs and more administration. With a wrap you gain easy access in one place often cheaper than going direct.’
How can I tell if a wrap will work for me?
Everyone has different financial goals, but do you know the best way to achieve yours?
- What if you want to retire early?
- Do you have family wealth you need to manage?
- Is Inheritance Tax a concern?
- Are you taking advantage of discounts or rewards for having larger funds?
- Do you know what your retirement options are?
Wraps can make it easier to manage your money and plan for the future. They help you and your adviser to plan more effectively for multiple goals. Mackay Hall can then show you exactly how these could be achieved. With all the options in front of you, it’s easier to decide what’s right for you.
Mackay Hall Financial Services Ltd research
The wrap market is constantly changing and as such we review the wrap providers regularly to ensure that those of our clients who are suitable for investing via a wrap are getting the best option for them. A wrap may not be the best solution for your particular circumstances. We research the whole of the market to assess whether investing outwith a wrap would be more appropriate.
Don’t forget, tax rules may change in the future. The information here is based on our understanding of the current situation.
Investing carries risk. The value of investments can fall as well as rise, and you may get back less than you pay in. Before you decide to buy, you need to know what the risks and commitments are.
Please contact Mackay Hall if you wish to discuss a wrap to help you decide whether it is right for you.